I recently took part in a makep swap with a lovely lady called Jeanette from Thailand. This was my first makeup swap and it’s been a great experience. For anyone considering taking part in one I would thoroughly recommend it! Here’s everything that Jeanette kindly sent me:
All the products I received are from Thai brands and so none of the products I could easily buy here in the UK. I love the variety of products I received. It's great to try out an Asian BB cream, Majolica Majorca mascara and some products from the Oriental Princess and Beauty Buffet brands. I didn’t really ask for anything specific and so many of the items I received were a surprise, which I loved.
- Sheet Masks from The Face Shop, Dermal, and 5 Derma Source
- Skinlite Strawberry Yoghurt Masque
- Skin79 BB cream
- Three Anne & Florio Nail Varnishes from Beauty Buffet
- Beauty Buffet Bakery Duo-Gloss
- Beauty Buffet Chocco Stick in No. 02 and 09
- Sweet Princess 3 in 1 Eyeshadow
- Sweet Princess Blush on in Soft Pink
- Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara
- Oriental Princess Eye Primer
- Oriental Princess Nail and Cuticle Treatment Balm
- Oriental Princess Kiss From a Rose Roller Tint
- Oriental Princess Eyeshadows in Burgandy, Christmas Rose and Terra Cotta
Expect some full reviews of some of the products soon. Also check out Jeanette’s blog here. I’m so pleased with everything I’m looking forward to using them all! Thank you so much Jeanette!
Have you ever taken part in a makeup swap?