Thursday 17 May 2012

Question Wednesday: Pets Edition

 Hi everyone

I'm a bit late with the question Wednesday post this week but as it was all about pets I just had to take part. So here are the questions for this week:

1. How many pets do you have and what are their names?

We have 2 cats, a rabbit and a goldfish (+ my sister's dog Willow). The cats are called Schrödinger (because of Schrödinger's cat) and Dotty, the rabbit is called Coco (or fondly nicknamed Coco-no-nuts by my dad after he had his man-hood taken away) and the fish doesn't really have a name and just gets called fishy, fish or some variation.
2. Why do you have pets?
Most of our pets we've gotten because we know people who don't want them anymore and we've got a bit of a soft spot for animals and a hard time saying no. Our cats were abandoned and we took them in and the rabbit came from a friend of a friend who could no longer look after him. The fish I got when I was around 10 I think. I really miss them when I'm away at uni and the first thing I do when I come home is find them all and say hello.
3. What is your dream pet? (Breed, Kind, etc.)
I'm not sure really. I think I definitely want a couple of cats when I have my own place but there is not a specific pet I would just love to have.
4. If you could domesticate any wild animal and have it for a pet, which would it be?
Probably pretty obvious, but an elephant. I wish they had tea cup elephants as well as tea cup pigs. I would be the first person in the queue to get one, no matter the cost!
5. Let's solve the biggest pet debate: Cats or Dogs?
Before we had the cats and my sister got her dog I would have said a dog person. However I think I've become more of a cat person as they are far less high maintenance yet still give you cuddles and affection (on their terms of course!).
Dotty left and Schrödinger right stealing all the heat from our fire

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this weeks Question Wednesday post and of course if you want to take part then head over to Nykki's blog :)

R xxx

9 comments:

  1. Cats are so great at stealing all the heat! My cat only sits on my knee if it's freezing! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Tell me about it. I always know where the warmest place in the house is as it's always where the cats are. haha x

      Delete
  2. I love elephants! Love this :) I've awarded you on my blog for the versatile blogger award! Check it out :)

    Frances
    http://hellofrances.blogspot.com/2012/05/its-award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those cats are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such posers and proper little tarts when it comes to attention :) x

      Delete
  4. I love pets :) I'm more of a dog person but those cats in that picture look too cute! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My cats are really sweet but I think I'm a bit biased! x

      Delete
  5. I have an award for u on my blog...and a fun game

    regards

    smita

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in/2012/08/second-award-of-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete