Wednesday 9 May 2012

Question Wednesday: Spring Edition


I have been reading Nykki's Question Wednesday posts over on her blog for a few weeks now and really love the idea. So I've finally decided to take part. This week's questions are all on Spring and I'm hoping this will get me in a Spring mood even though the weather has been bloody awful as of late.

1. What is your favourite season and why?
Spring has got to be my favourite month. It's the sign of better weather, longer days and Summer on the way. I love the flowers, the blossom and the sunnier warmer weather (when it is around, I do live in England after all!)
2. What is your favourite flower?
I really love Daffodils. I think they are so pretty and when they start to pop up all over the place I know that Spring is in the air.
3. What is the current trend that you love, but haven't or wouldn't try? (if you are fearless, what is one that you have tried and loved)
Probably colour blocking and just bright colours in general. I tend to stick with fairly neutral colours in my wardrobe and the thought of wearing lots of bright colours scares me quite a lot.
4. How would you spend an ideal spring day?
Going for a walk / cycle in the countryside. With all the flowers, tree blossom and bird so walks at this time of year really give me a chance to appreciate the outdoors and nature.
5. What do you love most about the spring months?
I love the colours of spring and the promise (usually) or better, warmer weather.

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to this week's Question Wednesday. If you would like to take part then hop on over to Nykki's blog and check out the rules.

Love Rae

xxx


8 comments:

  1. I have never been to the UK, so I am unfamiliar with the weather, but it seems from most of the posts I keep reading that you guys don't really get a great spring?

    I love spring so much, I couldn't imagine it!

    We don't get a spring during the spring months, spring usually happens here when it's supposed to be winter! lmbo.

    Thanks so much for posting this week! :)

    I hope to see your posts again!

    xoxo, nykki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite jealous of how great your sping sounds. I really enjoyed doing your blog hop this week and will definitely be posting again soon :) x

      Delete
  2. definately try colour blocking!! even if its just one part of your outfit; there are so many nice colour blocked shoes out there at the moment!!

    http://www.beautybutterflyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very tempted to go out and buy some shoes now! Maybe as an end of exams treat if I can get the confidence to! xx

      Delete
  3. OMG I love your banner, elephants are one of my favorite!!! I love the fact that it warms up in Spring too. My winters aren't that brutal but still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love elephants so much :)

      Delete