Saturday 28 January 2012

Favourite Fragrances: Armani Code Eau de Parfum

Hello everyone,

I have wanted to purchase Armani Code for well over a year now. I fell head over heels in love with the scent, so much so that every time I went to a perfume counter I had to spray it to take in the delicious scent. However I couldn't bring myself to pay the £40 price tag that comes with a 30ml bottle. Fortunately, after much persuasion, I managed to convince the boyfriend to buy me a gift set for Christmas (and then bought myself a spare one in the Debenhams sale!).


The packaging of the perfume is simple and elegant. I think the lacy black flower design works well with the essence of the fragrance. The packaging is quite slender and not so bulky that it doesn't take up too much room if you want to take it away with you for a weekend.

The main base of this scent is orange blossom as well as notes of Madagascar vanilla and Sambac jasmine. It's a very sensual and sexy floral scent, nothing like the granny smell which I normally associate with florals. I think the tag line "ultimate code of seduction" fits this product perfectly.

I am completely in love with Armani Code and have a feeling that it will be one of those perfumes I will always come back to.

What's your favourite fragrance?

Love,

Rae xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment