Monday 9 January 2012

Happy New Year and Lush Sale Haul

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great new year. I've seen lots of posts on New Year resolutions and have seen some really inspiring ones. My main one is to blog more. I really enjoy creating these posts and I want to take the time to try and put at least one new post up a week.

So onto the Lush haul. I spent about 3 hours on the Lush website on boxing day going through all the sale items and picked up a few bits (most of the three hours was spent waiting for pages to load as some of you probably know!). I've not shopped a lot in Lush before and when I do I normally pick up the bubble bars, bath bombs and face masks so was eager to try some new bits from their enormous range. I really love the spicy Christmassy scents and as the sale items are a great deal with nearly 50% off, it's a great way to try out something new. Here's all of the bits I got:
 
Working round the picture, first off there's the Lil' Lush Pud bath bomb. This smells so lovely and has a fragrance of benzoin, lemon peel and clove.

Then we have the Gingerbread House bubble bar. This smells of cinnamon and ginger and again is delicious!

In the middle there is the Snowcake soap which smells of almonds. I haven't tried any of Lush soap before but this looks like it will be really moisturising and I love the scent.

On the far right is the Australian Igloo sugar scrub. I wanted to try out one of the exfoliating scrubs and am eager to see how good it is.

Then at the bottom there is the Pow Wow Lip Scrub on the left and the Chili Tingle lip tint on the right.
The Pow Wow lip scrub has popping candy in it which is amazing. I've used it a couple of times and it leaves my lips really soft. Even the boyfriend loves this because of the popping candy, although he probably wouldn't like to admit it!

The Chili Tingle lip tint is more coral than the picture shows and is a little scary when you look at it in the pan but on the lips it looks really good. It's supposed to have chili powder in it for a spicy kick but I haven't really noticed it being tingly.

Overall I really love all of the products I got in the sale. Did you get anything in the Lush sale? Are there any great Lush items you would recommend? Let me know!

Love
R xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment