Wednesday 7 March 2012

February Favourites

Hi

I can’t believe we’re already a week into March! This year is going way too fast for my liking and but I’m glad that spring is in the air, the evenings are getting lighter and the daffodils are starting to come out. Anyways on to the things I’ve been loving over the month of February:

 
No 7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes
I bought these with a No 7 voucher I had, bringing the price down from an extortionate £7 to a more reasonable £2. These feel like no other wipes I have used, so soft on the skin yet remove all of my makeup. I wouldn’t get them at full price but if I have another No 7 voucher I would definitely pick them up.

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes, Eye Contour Kit
I’ve been using this kit a lot over the past month for my everyday eye makeup. The kit contains two lovely pinkey-brown shades and a deeper brown shade which can be used as a liner, or blended through the crease to for a deeper smokey look. I’m not a fan of the concealer, as it’s too dark for my skin tone but the eyeshadows more than make up for this.

MAC Summer Haze Mineral Eyeshaow
This is the perfect eyeshadow for those lazy days. I’ve been using this throughout the month when I’ve had to do my makeup in a hurry. It’s a beautiful shimmery champagne colour which I wear all over the lid, add a touch of eyeliner and mascara and away I go.

Majolica Majorca the Lash King Mascara
I received this in my swap with Jeanette and I can’t put it down. It contains fibres and so makes my lashes look long and full. It also stays on all day without smudging!

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner 24hr in Intense Black
For the past three months I’ve worn nothing but brown eyeliner and this has changed that. This gel eyeliner is so easy to apply, dries quickly and stays all day without smudging. It’s a great budget gel eyeliner and worth looking into.

Bourjois Smokey Effect Eyeliner Pencil in Ultra Black
I’ve been using this on the outer half of my lower lash line to go with the black eyeliner theme of this month. I love this as I can smudge it out with the brush to create a smokey worn in look. I also have this in Smoked Brown and Grey Shadow.

Look Beauty Long Last Eyeliner in Shade 6
I’ve heard the amazing eye brightening effect nude eyeliners can give by using them on the water line. I could not agree more! This makes my eyes look wider and brighter, especially after only a few hours of sleep! It has great lasting power too. 

N-Spa Calm Me Pillow Mist
I received this as part of a set for Christmas and thought it would be interesting to try. This is a linen spray which contains lavender, which is known for aiding sleep. I spray it on my pillow every night before I go to sleep and it does help to relax me before I drop off.

Joico K-Pack Intense Hydrator
How soft and silky my hair feels after using this is fantastic. I’ve been using it about once a week as a treat for my hair and afterwards I can’t help but not touch my hair. It’s quite pricey but the effects are noticeable enough to be worth it.

Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub
This is the first Soap and Glory product I have tried. It’s a sugary body scrub that leaves my skin feeling smooth. I think the smell is one of the best things about this product; it’s a rich maple syrup smell which is sugary and smells good enough to eat.

So that’s all of my favourites for the month of February. What have your favourite products been this past month?
Love
Rae xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment